Monday, January 21, 2008

Costume trouble

 

 

 

Vincent loves Buzz Lightyear so I decided it would be fun for him to be Buzz for halloween. Vincent did not think so. Anthony thought it would help Vincent feel more comfortable if he put on the boots to the costume. It didn't help at all and when I tried to take them off they were stuck on his big feet. Of course I had to grab my camera and take pics. I did finally get the costume on Vincent but as you can see he was not very excited about the whole costume thing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Tracy,
It's good to see how you guys are doing! Vincent sure is cute.

Emily and Ethan said...

I can't believe how grown up he is!!! Kids are so funny, I wonder why he didn't want to be buzz. I am so glad you finally posted!

Hannah Tull said...

awwww so cute!!! I'll remeber when I have a husband to never put my kids costume on his feet. lol

nyn said...

I think that Anthony should have put on the entire costume hee hee. Once Shae put on some bunny ears to help Elise with the same problem. I have a picture of him with the grouchiest look on his face and bunny ears on his head. Those pics are the best for memories. Thanks for posting yours.