Monday, January 21, 2008

All in stiches

 

While I was at the Cards game with my Dad Anthony took Vincent to the playground at the school right by our house. Vincent tripped while climbing the stairs to the slide and his chin caught his fall. Anthony had to take him to the emergency room to get stitches in is chin. My mom went with them and kept Vincent entertained by blowing up the plastic medical gloves, thanks Mom. I have heard that chin stitches are pretty common for little kids, but I am so glad it happened while Anthony was around cause I would have been a nervous wreck. Vincent had fun telling everyone about what happened to his chin and was a real trooper through the whole thing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Allison said...

Sorry to hear about Vincent's fall, although reading about your Mom blowing up the gloves was hilarious!